Ten Day Discourses
Since there will never be another course at the Tea Sage Hut, we thought we would publish these as a time capsule, offering you two different versions. These discourses happened within the context of a retreat space and should be listened to with that in mind. Participants would have sat down to hear them after a long day of meditation, tea ceremony and tea classes. For that reason, the discourses have little to do with tea and are not related to tea preparation instructions in any way, save that how we do anything is how we do everything. These are for those who took a ten-day course at the Tea Sage Hut or who want some short inspiration for after their evening meditation. These discourses could also be used to conduct a self-retreat or a small retreat with friends.
This course is audio only.
What you will learn
- Meditation instructions to begin your meditation practice
- Metta instructions
- Chants from Tea Sage Hut ten-day course
- Discourses on Zen
- Life lessons for deep contemplations
- Inspiration to continue your practice of self-cultivation
What you get
- 2 x hour-long meditation instructions
- 2 different versions of the discourses from the ten-day courses at the Tea Sage Hut
- Final Metta from the course
- Bonus recording of some of the chants from a ten-day course
- A small course book with the chants, explanations of Tea Sage Hut precepts and more.